Merrydale Guest House Llandudno Covid-19 Statement
The Merrydale Llandudno is licensed and inspected to assure the highest standards of cleanliness and safety for guests. We and our staff have made a Risk Assessment taking these additional precautions to reduce the risk of exposure to COVID19 pathogens for everybody and thank you for your cooperation.
There have been no new cases of Coronavirus 2019 (CORVID 19) reported in our area. Here are some additional steps we are taking to prevent exposure. Our small size also helps to further limit the risk of exposure since there are no crowds.
From (20th July)
Firstly, Do Not Travel if you have suffered Covid-19 symptoms a minimum of 14 days prior to your arrival. Please self isolate at home and give us a call, we will then help by offering alternative dates when you are fully recovered. Temperature screening will be carried out on arrival.
· Arrivals We only have a small reception area, we can only receive one room at a time, please confirm your arrival time. Hand Sanitizer will be available in the porch and reception. When moving about the house please observe Social Distancing 2m.
We understand that children will be children, but during these exceptional times they must be supervised at all times by a parent or guardian.
· Check in. Payment will be contact less and taken in full 72hrs before arrival.
· Room Cleaning, unfortunately we will not be carrying out a full daily clean to protect our staff. Please make it known to us if you require towels to be refreshed. Old towels should be placed in the provided laundry bag and left at you door.
· Whilst we will supply a welcome pack of toiletries, we suggest that you bring and then take home your favourite brands.
· The Merrydale Llandudno is Licenced to sell alcohol, and can supply draft, bottled real ales and lagers. House red, white, Rose and bubbles by the bottle. Spirits 25cl per shot. Please do not bring your own into the house to reduce contamination.
· Take away food To avoid any accidents Please do not bring take a way food into the rooms. Private tables in the dining room can be provided.
· Check out will be before 1030am every morning. Late check out available from 11am additional £20 surcharge.
- Breakfasts Need to be ordered by 19:00 hrs the night before and will be served..... (24thJuly-4th Aug“delivered to your room” or 4th Aug “you may book a private table in our dining room”) Note; you will be given a time slot for breakfast from 0800 till 0930.
- Condiments like salt, pepper, sugar, etc.. will be individually wrapped to avoid handling bottles.
- Our servers will wear protective vinyl gloves.
- Employees are required to wash their hands continuously throughout the day.
- Sick employees will not be allowed to report to work
- Shared surfaces such as door handles, railings, furniture, fixtures, remote controls, light switches and trash cans are disinfected (daily, Hourly, etc..)
- Hand sanitizer will be available in common areas
Special Cancellation Policy
- If you are sick or concerned about being exposed to the virus, please call us at (01492860911) to cancel your reservation.
- Deposit taken for cancelled stays from (20th July) to (1st Aug) will be fully refunded or you can choose to rebook your stay for a future date.
Thank you for booking with us. We hope to see you on a future stay.
Xia and Brian Crosse, Owners and bottle washers.